With this package you save 10% compared to the individual products
The package gives you the opportunity to try out the different absorbent inserts and discover the most suitable combinations for you. It contains various absorbent inserts made of hemp and/or organic cotton, as well as an insert of pure merino wool quality. The absorbent inserts can be used for in total four changing intervals.
Scope of delivery
Possible combination of inserts
When combining absorbent inserts, there is a rule of thumb that must be observed: Fast-absorbing cotton should always be in contact with the child, with hemp inserts placed underneath. Hemp absorbs more moisture than cotton, but relatively slowly.
- Muslin nappy, which is either placed in the wool cover or directly folded around the child. For newborns, it can further be combined with a liner made of terrycloth. The loop-like structure of the terry cloth reliably catches the still liquid faeces.
- The folded terrycloth insert is folded along the short side and placed in the wool cover
- For more absorbency, the terrycloth folded insert is combined with a hemp booster: along the entire length (booster – long) or selectively (booster – short) where the absorption needs to be greatest. For boys more at the front and for girls in the middle of the nappy.
- Combination of a muslin nappy with a hemp booster
- The hemp/organic cotton folding insert is placed directly in the wool cover. Fold the insert along the long side for covers of size 1 and along the short side for covers of sizes 2 and 3. Combine it with e.g., a cotton liner or muslin nappy. Pure cotton quickly absorbs moisture and directs it downwards where it is stored in the hemp insert.
- The wool liner can be combined with all the above systems. The liner is suitable in two ways: Greased, it can be placed directly in the wool cover and serves as extra moisture protection. For children who have a strong feeling of wetness, the wool liner is placed ungreased on top of the absorbing insert in direct contact to the child.