- For information on how to wash and grease the wool cover please click here.
- Before first use, the wool cover must be greased in a lanolin bath.
- Wash at low speed in the wool wash program of the washing machine or by hand.
- No tumble dryer. No bleaching. No ironing.
- Lining: 100% organic wool
- Shell: Fabric of your choice
Inserts and booster
- The insert has to be washed a couple of times to reach full absorption capacity
- To speed up the process you can let it soak in water overnight before first use
- Wash at maximum 60°C and tumble at low temperature
- Cotton insert and liner: 100% organic cotton
- Hemp/cotton insert and booster: 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton
- Pure anhydrous lanolin (100%)
- From mulesing free sheep farms
- Pharmaceutical quality
- Manufactured in Poland
Voucher over 5% discount on your next order
- Valid for wool nappies, wool care products, and inserts & boosters
- Vouchers, reduced goods and packages are excluded
- Valid for one order
- Not transferable to others
- No cash out